To retain my current City Council seat where I have been in a position to better serve residents.
To continue to apply my time, energy and skilled licensed abilities toward valued community living.
I have been employed in the service industry throughout my work career having transferable skills.
I carry two licenses in the State of Ohio that I continue to service successfully.
These licenses require continuing education so I am always learning.
- Current Mayfield Hts. City Council Member. (last four years) Finance and Audit Committee Chair/Member, Board of Zoning and Appeals Council Representative, Building Committee Member, Community Reinvestment Area Housing Council Chair, Safety and Transportation Committee Chair, Chagrin River Watershed Partnership Trustee, www.mayfieldheights.org www.crwp.org
- A Proponent for Child Safety. Co-author, producer, editor and the voice of Miss. Safely of an interactive child house safety book. ‘It’s Our House Too!’
- An Advocate for better regulations on safety and awareness for residential gas and oil wells. Communicating a direction for residents to obtain unbiased information and education.
A pioneer in this field. www.neogap.org www.rcogw.com
- Community Musical Theater Director. Adult, children, teens and family building. Previous Board Position. Life Time member. www.silhouetteproductions.org
- Licensed Realtor. Member of the Cleveland Board of Realtors.
- Since 1992 Specializing in Estate/Probate Property. www.century21.com
- Managing Licensed Member of the Beauty Industry. Since 1976 networking in one of the largest public arenas. www.cos.ohio.gov
Communication, Leadership, Passion and Persistence, Responsibility, Organization, Education, Networking, Transferable Skills.
Paid for by The Committee To Re-Elect Susan A. Sabetta
Charles E. Sabetta, Treasurer, 6046 Catalano Dr., Mayfield Hts., Ohio 44124